Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Intellectual Technologies.
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi State University. Radioengineering. Radio engineer
- Kharkiv National University of RadioElectronics. Automated systems software. Software Engineer
- PhD: 05.27.01 – Solid-State Electronics, “Linear temperature sensors and their practical use”.
- 2001-2006. Yuri Fedkovich Chernivtsi State University: Graduate Student, Assistant, Associate Professor.
- 2006-2015 University “KROK” University, Associate Professor, Head of Department, Dean, Director of the Institute.
- 2015-2016 Associate Professor of the Department of Intellectual and Information Systems of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- 2016-2017 Deputy Dean for Scientific Work of the Faculty of Information Technologies of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- 2018-2020 Associate Professor of the Department of Intellectual Technologies of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- From 2020 Head of the Department of Intellectual Technologies of the Faculty of Information Technologies of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
More than 50 scientific works, including 2 monographs, 5 textbook, 22 articles in specialized publications of Ukraine. Hirsch index in Scopus – 2, in Google Scholar – 3.
1. Monographs, textbooks, tutorials
– Transformational processes the development of economic systems in conditions of globalization: scientific bases, mechanisms, prospects. (Monograph). Edited by M. Bezpartochnyi, in 2 Vol. / ISMA University. – Riga: «Landmark» SIA, 2018. – Vol. 1. – 348 p.
– Economic development strategies: micro, macro and mesoeconomic levels: Scientific monograph. Part 2. Riga, Latvia: Baltija Publishing, 2021. 316 p (link)
2. Publications indexed by Scopus or Web of Science
– Khrolenko, Y., Domanetska, I., Ilarionov, O., Krasovska, H., Fedusenko, O. Classifier for the Diagnostic of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome / CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2022, 3384, pp. 24–41 // IX International Scientific Conference “Information Technology and Implementation” (IT&I-2022), Kyiv, Ukraine, November 30 – December 02, 2022 (link)
– Yankovy, I., Ilarionov, O., Krasovska, H., Domanetska, I. Classifier of liver diseases according to textural statistics of ultrasound investigation and convolutional neural network. / CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2021, 3018, pp. 60–69// II International Scientific Symposium «Intelligent Solutions» IntSol-2021, Kyiv-Uzhhorod, Ukraine (link)
– Kuchansky, A., Andrashko, Y., Biloshchytskyi, A., Vatskel, I., Ilarionov O., Honcharenko, T. The method for evaluation of educational environment subjects’ performance based on the calculation of volumes of M-simplexes // Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2018, 2(4-92), pp. 15–25 (link)
– Tmienova N.P., Ilarionov O.E., Ilarionova N.M. Exploring digital forensics tools in Cyborg Hawk Linux / CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2017, 2067, pp. 118–124 // XVII International Scientific and Practical Conference on Information Technologies and Security (ITS 2017) Kyiv, Ukraine, November 30, 2017. (link)
– Brailovskii, V.V., Ilarionov O.E., Slyn’ko E.I., Khandozhko A.G. Optimization of the Probe Design for Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance Thermometry / Instruments and Experimental Techniques, 2002, 45(5), pp. 732–733
– Vorobets, G.I., Zhuk, O.P., Ilarionov, O.E., Tanasyuk, V.S., Shpatar, P.M. Measurement of air humidity inside electronic devices/ Instruments and Experimental Techniques, 2001, 44(2), pp. 266–268
Tools and technologies for the development of information systems for control of technological processes and objects of different physical nature.
Scientific and International activity:
- Member of the Scientific and Methodological Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science in specialty 126 – Information systems and technology.
- Member of the Public Association “Innovative University” and “Ukrainian Scientific and Educational IT Society”.
- The expert from the National Agency for the Quality of Education in the specialties of 121 software engineering and 122 computer science.
- Participation in international projects and cooperation with scientific institutions of Switzerland and Poland.
- Charter of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.