Doctor of Technical Science, Professor, Head of the Department of Cybersecurity and Information Protection.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Master of Mathematics.
- PhD: 01.01.04 – Geometry and topology, “Functions on three-dimensional varieties”.
- Doctoral: 05.13.06 – Information technology, “Methodological bases for ensuring the functional stability of distributed information systems against cyber threats”.
- 2007 – 2013 – Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor, Head of the Center for Distance, Distance, Postgraduate Education and International Programs.
- 2013 – 2014 – State University of Telecommunications, Associate Professor.
- 2014 – present – Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Associate Professor, Professor.
More than 70 scientific works, including 1 monograph, 2 manuals, 1 manual with the stamp of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 2 textbooks, in particular, one of them in English, 45 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 7 publications in Scopus. The Hirsch Index in Scopus – 3, in Google Scholar – 3.
Information technology, cybersecurity, data protection, educational policy, higher education management, educational and scientific legislation.
Scientific and International activity:
- Participation in working groups on drafting Laws of Ukraine “On Scientific and Scientific and Technical Activities” (2015), “On Professional Higher Education” (2019), Principle on the Dual Form of Higher and Professional Higher Education;
- Expert on accreditation of educational programs of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education in the specialties 126 – Information Systems and Technologies, 125 – Cybersecurity;
- Member of Specialized Academic Council К 76.051.09 at Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University;
- Member of the editorial board of the scientific journal “Security of Information Systems and Technologies”;
- 2013-2017 – participation in the implementation of the ENGENSEC project (Educating the Next Generation Experts in Cyber Security) within the framework of the TEMPUS IV program for the development of the Master Program of the next generation of information security experts recognized in the EU (Sweden, Poland, Latvia, Germany);
- 24.02 – 06.03.2016 – Participation in the Open World Program – study visit and internship in the USA on the theme: “The role of civil society and education in state-building” (Washington, Richmond);
- 11-21.04.2016 – Participation in the Study Tours to Poland program – study visit on the topic: “Studying the Polish experience of reforming and functioning of the education system in the context of local government reform (decentralization): the experience of Silesian Voivodeship” (Poland);
- 05.11.17-03.12.2017 – participation in the project “Innovative University and Leadership. Phase III: Innovation and Relations with the Environment. ” She successfully defended a micro-project on the theme: “The role of the academic environment in strategic management in higher education: Polish experience and Ukrainian practice.” (International internship at Warsaw and Krakow Universities);
- 22-23.06.2018 – participation in the Ukrainian-Polish Rector’s Seminar “Activities of National Rectors’ Conferences in Ukraine and Poland against the backdrop of pan-European tendencies” within the project “Polish-Ukrainian Cooperation of Representative Organizations of Rectors – to Improve the Activities of Higher Education Institutions” (Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University , Lutsk);
- 01-04.04.2019 – participation in the Polish-Ukrainian Rector’s Seminar and discussion on the financing of higher education within the framework of the visit of the Union of Rectors of Higher Education Institutions of Ukraine at the Poznań Adam Mickiewicz University within the framework of the project “Polish-Ukrainian Cooperation of Representative Organizations of the Rectors – to Improve the Activities of Higher Education Institutions” (Poznan, Poland).
- Acknowledgement of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.