Candidate of Technical Sciences, Deputy Dean of Scientific Work of the Faculty of Information Technology.
Taras Shevchenko State University of Kyiv. Mathematician. Lecturer.
- PhD: 05.13.16 – Application of computer science, mathematical modelling and mathematical methods in scientific research,
“Algorithms for processing expert information in ranking tasks and their application”.
- 1984-1986 – The research institution of Taras Shevchenko State University of Kyiv, software engineer.
- 1986-1987 – The design bureau “Shtorm” at “KPI”, engineer.
- 1987-1990 – Taras Shevchenko State University of Kyiv, PhD student.
- 1990-2018 – leading positions in central government agencies and national companies.
- From 2018 – Associate Professor, Department of Intellectual Technology, Faculty of Information Technology, part-time.
More than 170 scientific works, including 5 monographs, 1 textbook, 34 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 55 abstracts at conferences. The Hirsch Index in Google Scholar – 6.
Decision-making theory, processing of expert information, personnel management.