PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Software Systems and Technologies.
Kyiv Polytechnic Institute. Electrical engineer.
- PhD: 05.13.06 – Automated management systems,
“Algorithmic support of Automated Planning System of small scale production in a market environment”.
- 1974-2019. National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic institute”. Assistant, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor.
- Since 2019 – Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Associate Professor.
More than 100 scientific works, including 3 textbooks, 22 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 54 abstracts at conferences. Scopus indexed articles – 5, Web of Science – 2.
Information technology and information systems, competency and cluster models of the educational process, natural language processing systems.
Scientific and International activity:
- Member of the editorial board of the scientific journal “Digital Platform: Information Technologies in the Socio-Cultural Sphere” ISSN 2617‐796X (Print), ISSN 2618‐0049 (Online).
- The representative of the Ukrainian Federation of Informatics in the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP). Technical Committee 3: Education
- Participates in international projects and cooperates with scientific institutions and enterprises of France, Lithuania.
- Laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology. Awarded with “Excellence in Education of Ukraine”.