Doctor of Engineering Science, Associate Professor of the Department of Technologies Management.
Vinnytsia National Technical University. Master of Science in Technology and Equipment for Restoration and Durability of Machines and Structures.
- PhD: 05.02.04 – Rubbing and Wearing in Machines, “Mechanochemical processes of tribosystem development and justification of the choice of coatings for titanium alloys”.
- Doctoral: 05.13.22 – Project and Program Management, “Meta-methodology of project management on the models of interaction of interested parties”.
- 2009 – 2010. College of Economics and Management of the State Higher Education Institution “Vadim Hetman Kyiv National Economic University”, teacher of computer science and special technical disciplines.
- 2010 – 2013. National Aviation University, postgraduate student.
- 2011 – 2016. National University of Physical Education and Sports of Ukraine, Lecturer of the Department of Innovative and Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports.
- 2016 – present. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Management Technologies.
More than 70 scientific works, including 1 textbook, 3 Ukrainian patents, 2 copyright certificates (Computer program), 30 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 6 articles in foreign editions, 7 articles in editions included in the Scopus database, 24 abstracts at conferences. The Hirsch Index in Scopus – 1, in Google Scholar – 5.
Project management, project management meta-methodology, IT and business intelligence.
Scientific and International activity:
- Takes part in the development and implementation of project management methodologies and enterprise and project information management systems.
- Participates in analytical projects.