PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Information Systems and Technology.
- Bogdan Khmelnitsky State University of Cherkasy. Maths. Teacher of mathematics and computer science.
- Cherkasy State Technological Universit. Philology. Master of Applied Linguistics.
- PhD: 05.13.05 – Computer systems and components. “A method for predicting the reliability of discrete devices based on modeling the degradation of computer components”
- 2000-2003. School of Cherkasy №12. Teacher of mathematics.
- 2003-2004. Institute of Social Management, Economics and Law of Cherkasy. Assistant, Senior Lecturer.
- 2004-2019. Cherkasy State Technological University. Assistant, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor.
More than 65 scientific works, including 25 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 40 abstracts at conferences, 2 articles in foreign editions indexed in WoS. The Hirsch Index in Google Scholar – 3.
Creation of decision-making information technologies in social systems in the context of behavioral economics. Modeling applications for discrete devices on computer systems.
Scientific and International activity:
- Collaborates with scientific institutions in Poland.
- Organizator of the Czestochowa Dual Diploma Program, Republic of Poland.
- Certificates from the trade union and Cherkasy State Technological University.