Doctor of Economics, Professor, Acting Head of the Department of Information Systems and Technologies.
Volodymyr Korolenko Poltava National Pedagogical University. Teacher of mathematics and computer science.
- PhD: 08.03.02 – Economic and Mathematical Modeling, “Economic-mathematical modeling of ecologically balanced development of the economy”.
- Doctoral: 08.00.11 – Mathematical Methods, Models and Information Technology in Economics, “Ecological and economic modeling of economic development in the context of the implementation of the provisions of the Kyoto Protocol”.
- 2003-2008. Yuriy Kondratyuk Poltava National Technical University, Assistant, Senior Lecturer, Assistant Professor.
- 2011-2014. National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Assistant Professor.
- 2008-2011. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, doctoral student.
More than 100 scientific publications, including 3 monographs, 5 textbooks, 56 articles in scientific editions of Ukraine, 48 abstracts at conferences. H-Index – 1, Google Scholar – 5.
Ecological and economic modeling, sustainable development.
Scientific and International activity:
- Member of the Specialized Scientific Council at the PYuriy Kondratyuk Poltava National Technical University K 44.052.05.
- Participates in international projects and cooperates with scientific institutions and enterprises of China, Germany, the United Kingdom and Bulgaria.
- Gratitude of the Rector.