PhD in Physical and Mathematical Science, Assistant Professor of the Department of Applied Information Systems.
Dragomanov National Pedagogical University. Mathematician, Lecturer of Mathematics, Teacher of Economics and Computer Science.
- PhD: 01.01.05 – Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics,
“Fractal properties of singular probability measures generated by polybasic systems of numeration and its application”.
- 2014-2017. Dragomanov National Pedagogical University. Assistant Professor.
- From 2017. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Assistant Professor.
- From 2018. National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic University”. Senior Lecturer.
More than 30 scientific papers, including 2 papers in Scopus, 1 textbook, 4 papers in professional editions of Ukraine, 20 abstracts at conferences. The Hirsch Index in Scopus – 1, in Google Scholar – 3.
Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Fractal Analysis, Numeration.
Scientific and International activity:
- Marie Curie Actions “People”, International Research Staff Exchange Scheme “IRSES” “Structure and Evolution of Complex Systems with Applications in Physics and Life Sciences” – member.
- State Fund for Fundamental Research of Ukraine Project “Multilevel analysis of singular probability measures and its applications”, 2013-2015 – member.
- State Fund for Fundamental Research of Ukraine Project “Fractal analysis of random variables of the Jessen-Wintner type and its applications”, 2017-2019 – member.
- 2012 – Scholarship of the Mayor of Kyiv for young scientists.
- 2014 – Silver Medal “Mykhailo Dragomanov 1841-1895” for research achievements.