PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Applied Information Systems Department.
European University. MSc in Intelligent Decision Making Systems.
- PhD: 05.13.06 – Information Technology, “Adaptive intellectualization of information and analytical technology of safety move with high-speed vehicles”.
- 2006-2016. Assistant, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor, Department of Information Systems and Technology, National Transport University.
- 2005 – 2016. DevelopEX LLC, Software engineer.
- 2016-present. Senior, leading software engineer, EPAM systems LLC.
- 2016-present. Associate Professor, Department of Applied Information Systems, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
More than 70 scientific works, including 1 monograph, 2 textbooks, 32 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 40 abstracts at conferences. Google Scholar Index – 3.
Decision making under uncertainty, computational intelligence, evolutionary modelling.
Scientific and International activity:
- Participates in international projects and cooperates with scientific institutions and enterprises of Slovakia, Germany and the USA.
- From 2013 to 2015 was a Fellow of the Cabinet of Ministers for Young Scientists.