Dear students, colleagues, friends!
The today challenges cannot reduce our attraction to the beautiful and mysterious.
We invite you to participate in the photo competition “Appreciate the moments”, which will be held online from April 25 to May 15. The photos will be posted on the Faculty’s website and with the consent of the authors on the social networks pages affiliated with the faculty.
To participate in the competition
- submitted a high quality (almost high quality) photo in .jpg format to email@example.com;
- include last name, first name and department;
- specify a nomination.
- MICROVERNISAGE – photos of lecturers 3-7 years old;
- FORGOTTEN MELODY FOR POINTER – lecturer’s photo 10-15 years ago;
- PHOTO VIEW – portraits of students and lecturers;
- BREATH OF THE WIND – photos of nature, landscapes, architecture;
- UNDERGROUND – wonderful and different moments of modern life.
Prizes are provided in each nomination. In addition, there will be an additional competition in image recognition from the first nomination for real researchers.