PhD in Technical Science, Associate Professor,
Associate Professor of the Department of Network and Internet Technologies.
Taras Shevchenko State University of Kyiv. Mathematician. Lecturer.
- PhD: 05.13.06 – Information Technology,
«Models of decision support for remote control of unmanned aerial vehicles based on variational-gradient methods».
- 1993 – 1994. Intellect Bank, Software Engineer.
- 1994 – 1998. NAS of Ukraine, Institute of Mathematics, Differential Equations and Theory of Oscillations Department, Postgraduate student.
- 1994 – 2003. Ukrainian Credit Bank, Electronic Payments Department, Lead economist.
- 2003 – 2007. Ukrainian Industrial Innovation Company “UKRINPROMHOLDING”, Head of the Software Department.
- 2007 – 2015. State University of Telecommunications, Higher Mathematics Department, Senior Lecturer.
- 2015 – 2019. State University of Telecommunications, Higher Mathematics Department, Associate Professor.
More than 50 scientific papers, including 1 study guide, 23 articles in professional publications, 22 abstracts at conferences. Scopus h-index – 2.
Decision support systems, iterative methods for solving differential equations, construction of the optimal flight path of an unmanned aerial vehicle.