- 2006 – Eastern European University of Economics and Management (Kyiv) with a specialty in “Management of Organizations” and qualified as a manager-economist. Received a specialist diploma with honors.
- 2013 – Cherkasy National University named after Bohdan Khmelnytsky (Cherkasy) with a specialty in “Management of educational institution”, obtained the qualification of “head of enterprise, institution and organization (in the field of education and industrial training).”
- 1993 – 2012 – Private higher educational institution MU UAFM (Kyiv): manager of administrative work of the 1st category, since 2007 director of the self-financing center of the same institution of higher education;
- 2013 – Private Higher Educational Institution “Kyiv Institute of Business and Technology”, vice-rector for educational work;
- 2013 – 2015 – SHEI State University of Telecommunications, Deputy Head of the Department for Monitoring the Quality of Education, Licensing and Accreditation;
- 2015-2020 – SHEI State University of Telecommunications, Head of the Department of Education Quality Monitoring, Licensing and Accreditation;
- 2020 to present – Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Head of the Center for Accompaniment and Support of Information Systems, Department of Software Systems and Technologies, Faculty of Information Technologies.
Scientific and International activity:
- Executor of research works: research paper “Development of methods and technologies for counteracting special information operations conducted against the population and the state leadership” DR 0101U001357, SUT, 2014-2016. Co-author of the subsection “Organizational and software measures to counter special information operations”; research paper “Development of a model of actions of the attacker on penetration into the information system of the attack object” DR 0116U003991, SUT, 2016-2017.
- Co-author of the subsection “Organizational, informational and software-hardware support of counteraction to penetration into the information system”.
- Participated in 5 scientific and scientific-practical conferences (including 2 international) and 3 conferences MSTIoE of the Department of Software Systems and Technologies, Taras Shevchenko National University.