Doctor of Sciences (IT), Professor, Head of the Department of Information Systems and Technology.
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture. System Technologies Engineer.
- PhD: 05.13.06 – Information technology, “Methods and models of complex information and educational environment in the conditions of the development of a higher educational institution”.
- Doctoral: 05.13.22 – Project and program management
“Methodology of project-vector management of educational environments”
- 2017 – Present: Head of Information Systems and Technologies Department, Faculty of Information Technology of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- 2016 – 2017: Deputy Dean for Research and International Relations, Professor of the Technology of Management Department of Faculty of Information Technology of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- 2013 – 2016: Head of Information Technologies Department of Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (KNUCA).
- 2015 – Present: Supervisor “Research Center for Information Technology”.
- 2011 – 2013: Director of the Research and Development Complex of KNUCA.
- 2008 – 2011: Vice-rector for scientific work of KNUCA.
- 2004 – 2008: Head of the Center for Information Technologies (CIT) of KNUCA.
- 2004: Head of the Software Maintenance Department of Information Technologies and the Internet of KNUCA.
- 2001 – 2004: KNUCA postgraduate study on a specialty 05.13.06 – Information Technologies.
- 2000 – 2001: Engineer of the computer center of the KNUCA; Engineer programmer II-cat. CIT of KNUCA; Engineer programmer I-cat. CIT of KNUCA; Leading engineer-programmer of CIT of KNUCA.
- 2017 – Present: Head of the Department Information Systems and Technologies, Faculty of Information Technology of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- 2016 – 2017: Professor of the Management Technologies Department at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- 2016 – Present: Professor of the Department Information Technologies at KNUCA.
- 2013 – 2016: Head of the Department Information Technologies of KNUCA.
- 2013 – 2014: Professor of the Basics of Informatics Department of KNUCA.
- 2008 – 2013: Assistant professor of the Basics of Informatics Department of KNUCA.
- 2001 – 2008: Assistant of the Basics of Informatics Department of KNUCA.
The author of more than 200 printed scientific papers, including 4 textbooks from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 6 Monographs and 76 articles in professional publications of Ukraine, 40 articles of which are in collections included in international scientometric databases. Data from Scopus scientific database: h-index – 7, the total number of scientific publications in the SCOPUS database – 15; Google Scholar Science Database: h-index – 16.
Information and intelligence systems, Internet of things, Creation of analytical and control equipment, Geoinformation systems.
Scientific and International activity:
- since 2019 as an expert of expert groups for assessing the effectiveness of higher education institutions in the scientific fields the Ministry of Science and Education of Ukraine
- since 2018. As an expert of the expert group on assessing the effectiveness of the activities of scientific institutions under the Ministry of Science and Education of Ukraine
- since 2017. As an expert of the Scientific Council of the Ministry of Science and Education of Ukraine
- Vice-chairman specialized scientific council D26.001.51 for the Defense of Doctor of Science and PhD theses at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Member of the specialized scientific council D26.056.01 for the defence of Doctor of Science and PhD theses at the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
- since 2014 Member of the Committee on State Prizes of Ukraine in science and technology
- Participates in international projects and collaborates with scientific institutions and enterprises in Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia, namely:
– In 2018 Erasmus + Program in the direction of KA2: Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education «dComFra – Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens» № 598236-EPP-1-2018-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP, 2018-2021 years. The project will last for 3 years (budget 952 946 Eur). Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania; Corinthian University of Applied Science, Villach, Austria; Czech university of life sciences Prague, Prague, Czech Republic; Pedagogical University of Cracow, Cracow, Poland; Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania; Public institution Information Technologies Institute, Kaunas, Lithuania; and 8 Ukrainian universities.
– In 2015 the head of the KNUCA team a consortium of 13th organizations. Project «GameHub» (reg. # 56128-EPP-1-2015-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) had been won after the competition on the program of Erasmus+. The project will last for 3 years (budget 811 000 Eur). Consortium for the implementation of the international program consists of: 1. University of Deusto (Spain); 2. AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland); 3. FH Joanneum, University of Applied Sciences (Austria); 4. Quality Austria (Austria); 5. Virtualware Labs (Spain); 6. Fundacion Deusto (Spain); 7. Donetsk National Technical University (Ukraine); 8. Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ukraine); 9. Kherson National Technical University (Ukraine); 10. Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine); 11. National Technical University Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute (Ukraine); 12. Odesa National Polytechnic University (Ukraine); 13. Ukrainian Association of IT professionals (Ukraine).
– Designed to order by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine a number of the software systems, namely: “System of support and control of State awards of the MES of Ukraine”, “System of accounting of the Citation Index of scientific and pedagogical personnel of Ukraine”, “Creation of a system for checking the degree of uniqueness of scientific works “Antiplagyat”.
Execution of research and development works (R&D works) as a scientific leader, namely:
– R&D works for MES «Methodological bases of creation of the informational environment of management of scientific researches of structural units for higher education establishments of MES of Ukraine» state registration number 0115U000330;
– R&D works for MES “Creation of a system for checking the degree of uniqueness of scientific works” state registration number 0114U000126;
– R&D works for KNUCA “Development of the system-methodological basis for the construction of information technology for planning and monitoring the volume of academic work in higher education establishments of 3-4 level of accreditations» state registration number 0109U008065;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine “Methodology of Budget Program Management Based on Key Indicators of Success” state registration number 0110U005594;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine “Creative technologies in the development of public finance systems” state registration number 0110U005593;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine “Visualization of analytical information in public finance management systems” state registration number 0110U005592;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Modernization of public finance management in the context of administrative reform. “Functional-role modeling and optimization of the organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine in the context of administrative reform” state registration number 0111U007012;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Modeling and forecasting of the development of the financial system of Ukraine. “Implementation of modern Internet technologies in the work of executive authorities. Development and creation of “Transparent budget” state registration number 0111U007013;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Modeling and forecasting of the development of the financial system of Ukraine “. “Scientific and methodological support of the activities of the Virtual University of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine” state registration number 0111U007014;
– R&D works for the State Educational and Scientific Institution “Academy of Financial Management”. “Mechanisms of Anti-crisis Diagnostics and Management of Public Finances” state registration number 0112U006616;
Co-author of a number of scientific studies, namely:
– R&D works for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. “Construction mechanics – electronic textbook” with state registration number 0107U008287;
– R&D works for the State Agency for Science, Innovation and Information. “Development of an automated testing system for intermediate and final control of student knowledge” with state registration number 0109U005902;
– Scientific-technological works (R&Т works) for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. “Development of the model of optimal provision of heat and air conditions of buildings and creation of principles for the design of energy efficient buildings” with state registration number 0109U005901;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. “Optimization of volumetric-planning and constructive solutions of energy-efficient buildings in Ukraine” with state registration number 0111U009156;
– R&D works for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. «Creation and introduction of new energy-saving technologies of buildings and structures» with state registration number 0111U008785.
- 2015 – Awarded the “Excellence in Education of Ukraine” Ministry of Science and Education of Ukraine.
- 2013 – Laureate of the State Prize of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in the field of basic and applied research and scientific and technological development.
- 2013 – Has awarded by “Sertificate of Honor” Kyiv city state administration for special contribution in development of domestic science, consolidation science-technical potential of capital.