PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Technologies Management.
Kyiv State Technical University of Construction and Architecture. Systems engineer (programmer).
- PhD: 05.13.22 – Project Management and Production Development,
“Management of construction production development projects based on technology transfer”.
- 1994-2010. Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture. Assistant, graduate student, associate professor.
- 2010-2011. Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Head of Project management methodologies implementation department.
- 2011-2012. Juventa Group LLC. Head of Corporate governance optimization department.
- 2013. APT LLC. Head of Project management department.
- 2014 – present. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Associate Professor, Doctoral Student, Associate Professor of Management technologies department.
More than 100 scientific and methodical works, including 1 monograph, 2 textbooks, 38 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 32 abstracts at conferences. The Hirsch Index in Scopus – 2, in Google Scholar – 6.
Project and program management, strategic management, project risk management, implementation of corporate project management systems, optimization of business processes, business planning.
Scientific and International activity:
- Member of Educational-methodical Council at the Faculty of Information Technology.
- Certified project manager of the International Project Management Association IPMA Level C.
- Medal «For Work and Valor».