PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Technologies Management.
Taras Shevchenko State University of Kyiv. Mathematician. Lecturer.
- PhD: 05.13.22 – Project management and product development, “Methods and models of cost management in construction projects”.
- 2001-2004. Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, assistant.
- 2004-2009. National Aviation University, Assistant Professor.
- 2009 – 2015. The University of Economics and Law KROK, Assistant Professor.
- 2015 – 2020. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Associate Professor.
More than 50 scientific works, including 4 monographs, 2 textbooks, 13 articles in professional editions of Ukraine, 32 abstracts at conferences. The Hirsch Index in Scopus – 3, in Google Scholar – 4.
Anticipative management, project management, evolutionary modelling.
Scientific and International activity:
- Ukrainian Project Management Association.
- Participation in international construction projects.
- Participation in projects of implementation of corporate project management systems.
- Acknowledgement of NAU Rector.