The curriculum is developed according to the standards of the International Organization of ITU (International Telecommunications Union)
Networking and Internet Technologies – are the construction and operation of telecommunication systems and networks: broadband subscriber access systems with the use of promising technological solutions, technical and software of mobile communication operators, Internet providers, creation, maintenance and use of modern Internet technologies, social networks, Internet of things.
The department has developed educational, teaching aids and electronic educational-methodical complexes in educational disciplines. Classes are conducted by experienced lecturers, professors, associate professors and leading specialists of developing companies of modern information systems and technologies. Practical classes take place at LIFECELL Learning Center. CISCO courses are introduced in the educational process. Students of the department during the training get acquainted with equipment of various objects of informational activity.
Professionally oriented disciplines:
– Fundamentals of programming
– The theory of algorithms
– Web design and web programming
– Object-Oriented Programming
– Organization of databases
– Architecture of computers
– Operating Systems
– Fundamentals of construction of info-communication networks
– Technologies and protocols of multiservice networks
– Optical transport systems and networks
– The infrastructure of future networks
– Intellectual data analysis
– Cloud technologies
– Technologies of artificial intelligence
– Construction of Internet systems of things
– Fundamentals of information security
– Cybernetic security of the enterprise
The thorough theoretical and practical training that students get at the department will allow them to successfully realize themselves in science, both in industry and business.
International relations and cooperation of the department
The fruitful department cooperates with foreign firms, societies, and foreign higher educational institutions, with the aim of improving the educational process and its approach to the relevant world standards of education; creates conditions for the rapid implementation of international experience in the existing training system; reforming the content of education during the transition to a multi-level system of training specialists; ensures the competitiveness of our graduates in the world labor market.
Main directions of scientific research of the department of network and Internet technologies:
– Functional stability of telecommunication systems.
– Sensory systems of special purpose.
– Providing OSI-interlevel consistency.