Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Microsoft was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates on April 4, 1975, to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for Altair 8800. It rose to dominate the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by Microsoft Windows. The company’s 1986 initial public offering, and subsequent rise in its share price, created three billionaires and an estimated 12,000 millionaires from Microsoft employees. Since the 1990s, it has increasingly diversified from the operating system market and has made a number of corporate acquisitions. In May 2011, Microsoft acquired Skype Technologies for $8.5 billion in its largest acquisition to date.
As of 2015, Microsoft is market dominant in both the IBM PC-compatible operating system (while it lost the majority of the overall operating system market to Android) and office software suite markets (the latter with Microsoft Office). The company also produces a wide range of other software for desktops and servers, and is active in areas including Internet search (with Bing), the video game industry (with the Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles), the digital services market (through MSN), and mobile phones (via the operating systems of Nokia’s former phones and Windows Phone OS). In June 2012, Microsoft entered the personal computer production market for the first time, with the launch of the Microsoft Surface, a line of tablet computers.
With the acquisition of Nokia’s devices and services division to form Microsoft Mobile Oy, the company re-entered the smartphone hardware market, after its previous attempt, Microsoft Kin, which resulted from their acquisition of Danger Inc.
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has 12 research laboratories worldwide, bundled into IBM Research. As of 2013 the company held the record for most patents generated by a business for 22 consecutive years. Its employees have garnered five Nobel Prizes, six Turing Awards, ten National Medals of Technology, and five National Medals of Science. Notable company inventions include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the Universal Product Code (UPC), the financial swap, the Fortran programming language, SABRE airline reservation system, dynamic random-access memory (DRAM), copper wiring in semiconductors, the silicon-on-insulator (SOI) semiconductor manufacturing process, and Watson artificial intelligence.
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Larry Ellison, a co-founder of Oracle, served as Oracle’s CEO from founding. On September 18, 2014, it was announced that he would be stepping down (with Mark Hurd and Safra Catz to become CEOs). Ellison became executive chairman and CTO. He also served as the Chairman of the Board until his replacement by Jeffrey O. Henley in 2004. On August 22, 2008, the Associated Press ranked Ellison as the top-paid chief executive in the world.
EPAM Systems, Inc.
US company that specialises in product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design agency.
- Financial Services
- Business Info & Media
- Retail & Distribution
- Software & Hi-Tech
- Travel & Hospitality
- Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Energy & Utilities
IT-Solutions is an innovative system integrator specializing in IT consulting, construction of virtual and cloud IT infrastructures as well as complex projects in the field of ICT.
- The strongest technical expertise
- Experts are in the top decile in Ukraine
- The experience of creating virtual architecture (4000 work places)
- The professionals certified by VMware, Microsoft, Citrix OR The certified VMware, Microsoft and Citrix professionals will be engaged in a project
- Testing and research are conducted in the Demo laboratory based on two modern data processing centers
- The experience in the Enterprise-class projects implementation
- The IT-Solutions decision is the result of advanced technology application and broad experience in all business sectors.
The range of products offered by the company in the IT market is constantly expanding as well as the level of its competencies. The company’s partners are the world largest IT-equipment vendors and software developers.
Science and Innovation Firm Crypton Ltd is a leading private company in the field of design of cryptographic means for information protection, well known in Ukraine and the former Soviet Union countries. For 20 years, our products have been used by government institutions to protect safekeeping and transfer of classified information, even that labeled as Top Secret.
Crypton was founded in 1992 by a group of military and civilian specialists who have deep knowledge in digital signal processing field and cryptography. Since then, we constantly work on designing new and modernizing existing cryptographic means used to protect exchange of information of various types, and to monitor and register communications signals in various networks.
Majority of Crypton employees have graduated from the leading technology universities of Ukraine, and 4 PhD in Technical Sciences. In 2012, Crypton founder and Chief Research Officer Igor Koryakov was awarded a Ukraine State Prize in the field of science and technology.
We constantly and resolutely invest in scientific research and experimental design involving new perspective technologies, modern signal processing hardware and digital algorithms, modern communication systems and means.
Our human capacity and research and production facilities allow us to carry on complex projects, to design, manufacture and commission new products in a very short term, efficiently cater to market demands for means of cryptographic protection of information and communications monitoring tools.
Due to use of modern technologies and secure, quality-oriented business processes along complete product lifecycle, our products provide for protection of classified information of any level of secrecy, including State Secret. All our products are certified for governmental use in Ukraine, and if any authorizations required elsewhere, it can be obtained upon request.
Key focus areas:
- protection of voice and data communications in analog and digital channels
- protection of voice and data communications in composite channels (switched 2- and 4-wire dedicated circuits, physical channels, radio links etc)
- protection of information in E1 links
- protection of information in IP networks
- media for safekeeping of encryption keys
- true random number generators
- centres for generation and recording of encryption keys
- hardware-software solutions based on digital signal processors by Texas Instruments Inc, Analog Devices Inc. etc.
- specialized high-performance software tools for analysis of communications signals and speech signals, including tools that can be used in the field
- speech analysis and synthesis algorithms
- voice transformation tools and digital vocoders for satellite communications
- specialized high-performance solutions for analysis of radio signals, including mobile options
- specialized modules based on single-chip microprocessors for communications systems
Our differentiating feature, which is important for a customer, is our transparency about technology we use in production, including software part of our products. And, of course, we provide for complete warrantee and customer service.
S&T Ukraine is a leading systems integrator and IT service provider. We hold leading positions in design and implementation of integrated corporate information systems, complex network and telecom solutions.
- Data Centers & Information Management
- Corporate Networks & Communications
- Information Security
- Telecom Solutions
- Data Center Engineering Infrastructure
- IT Outsourcing
- IT Audit and Consulting
- IT Training and Certification
SAS is the world’s largest private IT-company working in the field of business analytics.
The company was established in 1976, and now more than 13.7 thousand employees are recruited in its offices around the world. The work in the CIS countries and Russia started in 1996. SAS offers its customers a complete range of solutions and services in business analytics (consulting, implementation, training, technical support). The range of solution and services offered by the company cover all phases of information operations – from the collection and data quality processes to the analysis and побудова наочної аналітичної звітності.
The SAS clients are more than 70,000 organizations in 136 countries, including 91 of the top 100 companies on the 2013 Fortune Global 500® list.
Delivering world-class services in Software Engineering, Infrastructure Management and Information Security, Infopulse has built a reputation of a trusted full-service solution provider, working globally with local presence across Europe. From simple maintenance to product development to complex consulting – Infopulse is an integrated partner for all of your IT solution needs.
Efficiently combining in-depth industry knowledge and technological expertise, Infopulse delivers enhanced business value to its customers by providing reliable tailored IT services and solutions for Automotive, Banking & Finance, E-Commerce, Electronics, Energy, FMCG, Healthcare, Marketing, Publishing, Software & High-Tech, and Telecom industries.
Infopulse’s core competencies include:
- Software Engineering
- Infrastructure Management
- SAP Solutions and Services
- Microsoft Solutions and Services
- Application Packaging and Virtualization
- Information Security Services
- Telecom Operations and Customer Service
- Business Process Outsourcing
The exclusive authorized dealer of the Caterpillar® world-famous company on the Ukrainian market. We are a part of a large international network of companies engaged in the supply of industrial, agricultural and construction equipment.
Zeppelin GmbH is the German industrial group, presented in 20 countries around the world in the field of manufacturing and dealership. The wide range of products offered by our company helps our customers to solve any problem – from earthworks to electricity supply of the built objects. Besides Cat® ‘s construction, mining, Oil&Gas and forestry equipment we offer a wide range of Caterpillar and MaK diesel and gas engines, systems and generators. Opened 6 branches, a network of service centers, settlements trade of spare parts and training center. Opened 6 branches, a network of service centers, settlements trade of spare parts and training center. All our efforts are aimed at developing long-term partnerships with our customers. We deliver cutting-edge technology and offer the best service for their service, thus we contribute to the growth and strengthening of the effectiveness of our business partners. We are partners with our clients. For us this means the following:
- to offer a wide range of products and services;
- to provide clients with full information about the cost-effectiveness and the technical usage parameters of the purchased equipment;
- to apply a customized approach in addressing the financial issues of cooperation with each client;
- to be available 24 hours a day.
Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights
Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights
Party of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, which exercises parliamentary control over the observance of the constitutional rights and freedoms of man and citizen in Ukraine (ombudsman).
The purpose of parliamentary scrutiny of respect for the rights and freedoms of man and citizen
The Law of Ukraine “On the Ombudsman of Ukraine” defined the following items for parliamentary scrutiny:
- protection of human and citizen’s rights and freedoms proclaimed by the Constitution of Ukraine, laws of Ukraine and international treaties of Ukraine;
- respect for and respect for the rights and freedoms of the individual and the citizen by the entities referred to in Article 2 of the above Law;
- preventing or promoting the violation of human and citizen’s rights and freedoms;
assistance in bringing the legislation of Ukraine on human and citizen rights and freedoms
compliance with the Constitution of Ukraine, international standards in this field;
- improvement and further development of international cooperation in the field of protection of human and citizen’s rights and freedoms;
- preventing any form of discrimination in the exercise of a person’s rights and freedoms;
promotion of legal awareness of the population and protection of confidential information about the individual.